Medical Detox can be arranged as part of your Home-based Recovery Process Addictions UK services are affordable, effective and confidential.
Safety is of paramount importance in conducting Medical Detox and we require full assessment before we agree to provide this service.
Home-based detox services are managed by Health Professionals including medical doctors and therapists and by arrangement other medical professionals with a range of additional support services, customised to meet each client’s individual requirements.
Payment for privately arranged Medical Detox services is required. We can accept a variety of debit and credit cards in payment in additional to other payment instruments. Addictions UK offers a very competitive price as we are a social enterprise therefore not seeking to make profit.
Home-based Detox Service
Addictions UK offers an excellent alternative to treatment in a residential centre and, under medical supervision to suit your needs, provides a safe way to clear alcohol or drugs from your body.
This confidential, effective and affordable treatment will normally last between seven and ten days.
The Benefits of Home Detox UK Home-based Detox
- Speedy Service: We can normally contact you immediately to discuss your requirements. We will make all the arrangements after we have carried out a Risk Assessment and you will be given the telephone number of our 24/7 Helpline.
- Medically Safe: A Doctor will assess your individual needs along with a trained therapist. And we will prescribe various medicines to help your body adjust to being without alcohol or drugs. This treatment avoids will prevent seizures or fits and will help you avoid the discomfort and anxiety of “cold turkey” reactions. Your body will re-balance as the medication is gradually reduced. At the start of your prescribed regime, you will be given a strong sedative and maybe something to help you sleep. This is at the professional discretion of a Medical Practitioner.
- Convenient: Unlike signing in for treatment in a clinic which isolates you from your normal pattern of life; home-based treatment allows you to carry on with many of your regular activities. You must take the advice of Home Detox UK as using heavy equipment or driving is not recommended.
- Affordable: The cost of residential treatment is obviously much higher than treatment at home through your detox, even if you require additional support. The cost is calculated according to your needs and requirements.
- Confidential: You may worry about the possible effect on your career by your addiction and detox being included on your medical records. Addictions UK permit you to have the right to sign a waiver that ensures confidentiality. We will not contact your GP unless we receive your permission. In some cases, however we may ask to liaise with your own General Practitioner if there is an ongoing medical condition that may place you at risk.
- Supportive: After the initial prescribing consultation, the Addictions UK 24/7 Helpline will deal with any urgent questions or any complications you need to report. You will also need help from a skilled therapist to help you remain free from addiction. Our programme can include the first month of ongoing support to help you avoid dependence in the future. We recommend that in all case some form of treatment / preventative programme is obtained.
- On-going: We have a range of therapy, Counselling and Recovery coaching services which can also continue to support you and, where appropriate, your family and friends, including through our 24/7 helpline.
Medical Detox is not a cure. You will need continuing care. We will not conduct Home Detox unless some form of recovery is agreed in advance. A Detox only serves to remove the alcohol safely from your body. It does not act as a cure for your pathological dependence issues.
Addictions UK does not contribute any personal information or statistics in any form to Central or Local Government Specialist Agencies or other Addiction Databases.
Trying to Detox from alcohol on your own can be extremely dangerous. Withdrawal from alcohol can be particularly hazardous and some people can suffer seizures. Our Alcohol Home Detox is tailored around your individual needs and our specialist addiction staff will manage all the aspects of your detox with a great deal of professionalism. Our Alcohol Home Detox services covers England, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Scotland & Wales.
The cost of a Home detox with 24 / 7 Telephone support starts at £995.00. Treatment services after the detox are £150.00 per week which includes unlimited 24 / 7 phone support with one planned counselling session per day – seven days per week. Charges are £600.00 ever four weeks.
Home Detox UK always conducts a comprehensive risk assessment of your needs to assess the best treatment available to you.
Any treatment offered will be according to the Addictions UK Conditions of Service which you must agree to follow if treatment is to be commenced by Addictions UK.
Please contact us for more information.